And the Winner is . . .
from Cleveland, OH
Follow Us On Twitter
- Stay with us! New event schedule coming out soon! t.co/J66vPe1M9H #workinghardforthe45plusplayer
- Headed home after 2 long weeks.Great events coming for Legends!Some VERYBIG changes coming,more locations,exciting packages & great tourneys
- TeamPro @Kenna_James shares a hand from last weeks AZ State Champ t.co/FnH7GplG7B
- @Kenna_James congratulations! What a finish
- Congrats to TEAMPRO @Kenna_James for a fantastic run at AZ STATE CHAMPIONSHIP. 9th place #yeahthatshowweroll
Follow @lcspoker on twitter.
Daily news from poker and online poker world
Ultimate Gaming says it will exit New Jersey's online gambling market after its casino partner, Trump Taj Majal, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
Isaac “luvtheWNBA” Haxton finishes as the week's biggest winner with $712K in profit while Doug “WCGRider” Polk & "Denoking" engage in week-long battle.
Inside Gaming looks at WSOP.com's one-year anniversary offering real money online poker, other online news with Party Borgata, and the Trump Plaza closing.
Binion’s Launch Event RecapRead More